Could I have an air quality problem?
- Do you feel better when not in your home or residence?
- Has your residence recently experienced water or fire damage?
- Has an unpleasant smell appeared in your living space?
- Do friends or family complain or make note of not feeling right when in your residence?
- Have your allergy symptoms become worse?
- Are you or a family member experiencing frequent respiratory ailments?
- Do you or family members smell odors or feel ill when the heat or air conditioner operates?
- Are there any discolorations or unknown substance that have appeared in the basement or attic?
- Are you planning on buying or selling your home? An inspection can prepare your home for sale or help you from buying a home with major indoor air quality issues.
- Has a doctor or other medical professional suggested that you should have the indoor air quality checked?
If you answered “YES” to one of these questions, you may have a problem with the air quality in your home or building.
Call or Email JEES today for a phone consultation.